Shipping, Order Processing, Delivery, Tracking, Taxes
Free Shipping Policy for U.S. 48-States:
- Get Free Standard Shipping to the U.S. contiguous 48-states on orders with a merchandise total of $100 or more.*
- Orders under $100 ship to the U.S. 48-states for a flat rate of just $3.95.
For many items, upcharge expedited shipping is also available to the U.S. 48-States:
- 3-5 day express delivery
- 2-3 day express delivery
- 1-2 day express delivery
Alaska & Hawaii:
- Flat rate surface shipping & handling is $10 for merchandise total of $100 or more.
- Orders under $100 ship for $15.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
- Flat rate shipping & handling is $25 for merchandise total of $100 or more.
- Orders under $100 ship for $35.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
- Sorry, no shipping to Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, or Yukon.
We ship only to the U.S. and most of Canada. Sorry, no shipping to offshore U.S. protectorates or other countries.
* Spa Covers Only: Additional shipping fees may apply to select delivery locations, such as islands or rural areas.
Same-day Shipping for Supplies and Other Stocked Items:
Orders for stocked merchandise placed by 8 PM Eastern Time (5 PM Pacific) are normally shipped the same business day. This excludes weekends and holidays. The vast majority of items are stocked for same-day shipping, as indicated in item descriptions.
We strive to have non-stock or special-order parts shipped from our partner suppliers by the next business day whenever possible.
Custom and Built-to-Order Items:
Custom-made or built-to-order items such as spa covers and spa packs are shipped factory-direct, upon completion of the manufacturing process.
- Custom-made Spa Covers will normally be completed and ready for shipping via freight delivery service within approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Due to unprecedented challenges in the freight delivery industry, expect up to 6 to 8 weeks in transit. Total time from order to delivery is approximately 12 to 16 weeks.
Estimated Time-in-Transit for Stocked Merchandise:
We use FedEx, UPS, and the Postal Service (USPS) for stocked items shipping from the SpaDepot.com warehouse. The map below shows the estimated delivery days (1 to 5 business days typical time in transit) for Fedex ground service. UPS and USPS transit times are comparable, but may vary. Day 1 is the first business day after the day shipped.
Note: Extreme shipping volumes and taxed logistics networks nationwide may delay some orders.
Time-in-Transit for Custom and Built-to-Order Items:
- Spa Covers
- Large/Bulky Items
Items such as spa covers are too large for package delivery services. After custom-built products are completed, these bulky items are then shipped by a freight delivery service for curbside delivery.
Due to unprecedented challenges in the freight delivery industry, expect up to 8 to 10 weeks time in transit (after manufacturing time) for delivery within the contiguous U.S. 48-states. These freight items are not shippable outside the contiguous 48-states.
Spa Covers: The trucking company may contact you in advance, but you need not be present for delivery. Freight damages are unusual, but if the cover appears damaged, contact SpaDepot.com customer service (800-823-3638) within 5 business days of delivery.
Split / Multi-Package Shipments:
Please don't be concerned if your entire order is not delivered together. Your merchandise may arrive in multiple cartons, and sometimes on different days. It all depends on a number of factors, so please read below before contacting us:
- You will receive supplies prior to a custom-made spa cover, which takes time to fabricate.
- Spa parts may be shipped from a different warehouse than supplies, and arrive separately.
- Large, bulky items are often shipped factory-direct (freight), separately from other items such as supplies.
- Parts of your order may be shipped by different carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Postal Service, or freight.
Sign In to your account for Package Tracking. Please allow 1-2 business days for stocked items, not counting weekends or holidays, for current tracking information to be available. (Tracking info is not normally available by phone). Tracking for custom and built-to-order items, such as spa packs and spa covers, is not available until item completion and shipping.
FedEx Delivery Manager (FedEx Shipments Only):
For supplies orders shipped via FedEx, using FedEx Delivery Manager, you have complete control over package delivery. For example, you can:
- Request a specific delivery date and time.
- Redirect your package to another address – e.g., to a neighbor in case you won’t be home.
- Ask FedEx to hold your package at a FedEx store.
- Pre-sign for a package and authorize them to leave it at your door.
- Give specific delivery instructions – gate codes, “leave it at the back door”, etc.
- Request a vacation hold.
For states where applicable, sales tax is collected for remittance back to the states, based on the order delivery destination. Shipping & handling charges may be taxable based on applicable state laws. Gift cards are not taxed since applicable taxes are charged when redeemed. No tax is collected for deliveries to states that do not have sales tax.
U.S. tax-exempt organizations or individuals must have or create an account. Additionally, to designate the account tax-exempt, a copy of the Tax Exemption Certificate for the destination state is required. The name and shipping address of the account must exactly match the name and address on the certificate.
Use the Support Request Form for your account exemption request, to update an expired certificate, or to cancel exempt status. Setup or updates will normally be completed on the same or next business day.
Goods & Services Tax (GST) will apply.